What can You Do to Raise Awareness and Save Lives:
- Become a Program Sponsor. Sponsorships available from $150-$1,000, please contact us for more information!
- Wear teal in January.
- Join us on January 8th to learn about cervical cancer prevention and to pick up teal ribbons.
- "Paint" your neighborhood, school or business campus or town in teal for January. Contact us to get your supplies!
- Use your voice to share our mission to end HPV-related cancers year round.
- Join our social community – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Sign up to receive our communications and our RAISE newsletter.
- Make an unrestricted donation & ask your employer to match your generous donation if applicable.
- Promote January as Cervical Health Awareness Month at your place of work or school.
- Hold a fundraiser for The Crawford Crew and help us to support education, pap tests, HPV screenings, patients, and clinical trials.
Special thanks to our 2020 Ribbon Sponsors!
Westerville's Mayor Cocuzzi and Westerville City Council Proclaim January as Cervical Health Awareness Month
The Crawford Crew is honored to receive this proclamation from Mayor Cocuzzi and the City of Westerville for the 4th year in a row. Together we will End HPV-related cancers by raising awareness of the preventable cancers and educating our community on ways to prevent HPV. Our programs support education, patient outreach, underserved and underinsured women, clinical trials and research. We are volunteer-driven and hope you will join us January 3rd as we kick-off Cervical Health Awareness Month by Painting the 'Ville Teal. Everyone is welcome!
Thank you Schneider's Bakery and Tim Hortons
for providing donuts & hot beverages for all volunteers!
In The News
Highland Lakes Life magazine honored The Crawford Crew with an article about our 1st Annual Paint The ‘Ville Teal! The article not only highlights the event, but also why we painted the ‘Ville teal in January, for Cervical Health Awareness month. Some of our Junior Board members, Kyleigh Pope, Max Drexel, Stephanie Peck and Missy Drexel, were shown hanging ribbons during last year’s event in the article as well.
We are beyond thankful to our volunteers, Junior Ambassadors and Otterbein University for helping make this event happen. With the first year of Paint the ‘Ville Teal being so successful in impacting our community, we can’t wait to see it continue to grow in the future!
Interested In Joining Us?
Learn more by reviewing the Board Responsibilities below or by contacting Diane Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org.