Increase your knowledge of Cervical Cancer
The American Cancer Society's estimates for cervical cancer in the United States for 2022 are:
- About 14,100 new cases of invasive cervical cancer will be diagnosed.
- About 4,280 women will die from cervical cancer.
- Cervical pre-cancers are diagnosed far more often than invasive cervical cancer.
- Cervical cancer was once one of the most common causes of cancer death for American women.
- The cervical cancer death rate dropped significantly with the increased use of the Pap test.
Cervical Cancer can be prevented!
The two most important things you can do to prevent cervical cancer are to get the HPV vaccine if you are eligible, and to be tested regularly according to American Cancer Society (ACS) guidelines.
The Crawford Crew is a grassroots nonprofit based in Westerville, Ohio, but our efforts are felt nationwide. Our mission is to end HPV-related cancers in our home state and beyond while spreading awareness of Cervical Cancer Awareness Month each January.
ABOUT THE CRAWFORD CREW
Diane Crawford survived cervical cancer in 2009 thanks to early detection and the quick work of her doctors. She founded The Crawford Crew less than three months after being diagnosed. Now cancer-free, Diane and The Crawford Crew are committed to making a difference.
Our mission is to end HPV-related cancers.
Choose us as your Kroger Community Rewards Beneficiary!
Kroger Community Rewards Program
- If you don’t have a Kroger digital account, create one. If you would like detailed instructions, visit the Kroger help site.
- Click on Get Started to enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards program and follow the prompts to enroll.
- Enter “The Crawford Crew” or TM633 in the organization search bar or when prompted select and click enroll.
- That's it!
Once enrolled in the program you can switch to supporting The Crawford Crew at any time by following steps 3 and 4 in the list above.
Each time you shop at Kroger you are helping provide one person a free Pap test or HPV screening. Kroger will make a donation to The Crawford Crew every time you scan your Kroger Plus card at checkout.
THANKS FOR CHOOSING TO PROVIDE SUPPORT TO FAMILIES IN NEED. BELIEVING IN OUR MISSION TO END HPV-RELATED CANCERS AND SHOPPING AT KROGER DOES MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE WELL-BEING OF OUR COMMUNITY.