How can you join us in making a difference in cervical cancer awareness?
Attend an Upcoming Event
We have events happening throughout the year, with our major fundraiser being the Annual Raise A Racket. You can stay up-to-date by subscribing to our newsletter at the bottom of our website, by checking out our event tab in the menu above, or by following us on social media.
Make a Donation or Become a Sponsor
We recognize that you may have a personal preference about how you support our foundation. Whether you choose to support our mission through our Outreach, Education, and Initiatives, or directly through Research, we greatly appreciate your contributions.
Would you like to become a sponsor for Raise A Racket? There are many levels and ways in which individuals and businesses help us put together a successful event each year!
Please note: The Crawford Crew Foundation is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Become a Volunteer
No matter what you are looking for, service hours, something to be a part of, somewhere to make a difference … The Crawford Crew can find just the right fit for you. Contact us today to find out how you can help!
Join Our Board of Directors
The Crawford Crew periodically seeks new community members to join our Board of Directors. Our Board members are passionate about women’s health issues, and some have a personal experience themselves or with a family member. They have a desire to help raise awareness, education, outreach, and survivors. As a Board Member, you can help guide the direction of The Crawford Crew Foundation.
Join Our Junior Board
The Crawford Junior Board brings together a group of diverse, fun, passionate, and ambitious high school and college-aged individuals with the common goal of making a difference in their community. Junior Board members volunteer their time, energy, and resources to help support The Crawford Crew events and initiatives. Being a Junior Board member with TCC is a unique opportunity to see first-hand how a grassroots nonprofit functions, from understanding more about the larger world around you to learning how to fundraise, all while working alongside like-minded peers.
Responsibilities of our Junior Board Members include:
- Know and support our mission: Fundraising, Education, and Community assistance programs related to cervical cancer awareness and women’s health.
- Attend a meeting once or twice a year.
- Use social media to promote/share The Crawford Crew events, HPV vaccine information, cervical cancer awareness information and fundraising efforts of The Crawford Crew.
- Volunteer at The Crawford Crew events
- Be a campus and community ambassador for education about Cervical Cancer. Speak up. Volunteer. Serve on a student panel. Wear The Crawford Crew apparel to school. Talk about our mission.
- Share your talents. How can you help make a difference? Examples: artists, public speaking, writing, organizing, fundraising, etc.
Other opportunities within the Junior Board:
- Become a Junior Board Leader
- Become a Committee Leader
- Volunteer at a Junior Board or TCC event