August 12, 2009 would have been a day like any other for Diane Crawford had that not been the day she learned she had cervical cancer.Two weeks earlier, a routine appointment with her gynecologist revealed abnormal cells in her cervix. A few weeks after that, she endured a radical hysterectomy. Thanks to early detection and the quick work of her doctors, Diane is now cancer free.
Her first thoughts after diagnosis were of her husband, Andy, and their three children where anyone’s head would turn in similar circumstances. What will not surprise you if you know Di personally is that her next thoughts were about helping others. Helping others is what The Crawford Crew is about.
Raise A Racket 2016
was a HUGE SUCCESS!
Thank you to all our supporters!
Our Partners in Building Awareness of Cervical Cancer
- Wickertree Tennis and Fitness
- The Ohio State University – Department of Gynecologic Oncology
- Barkan Meizlish Handelman Goodin DeRose Wentz, LLP
- Best Courier
- Carioti Jewelers
- Dr. Robert Houser:Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery of Columbus, Inc.
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- Navigator Management Partners
- Yabo’s Tacos
- ColdStone Creamery – Westerville
- Shremshock Architects and Engineers
- Main Street Dental New Albany
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Professionals for Women’s Health
- Small Batch Candle Co.
- Spirit Services & Company
- Carr Farms, Pataskala, OH