RAISE Summer 2017 Newsletter
RAISE is your official source for All Things Crawford Crew; our focus, our mission and the impact we are making on others with your help! The goal of RAISE is to raise awareness, education, funds and ultimately survivors. We guarantee you will learn something from RAISE and also take away a better understanding of the importance of our efforts. If you did not receive RAISE as an email and want to in the future please make sure to subscribe here.
Join Us on January 20, 2018
for the 6th Annual Raise A Racket!
Our Thanks to You!
Your enthusiasm, support and generous donations over the past 5 years have enabled us to educate thousands, build awareness and significantly impact the lives of cancer patients and their families. It’s because of YOU that we are putting a new spin on the 6th Annual RAR.
We are excited to announce a beautiful new venue
for the evening portion of RAR!
Di Crawford and The Crawford Crew
- 93.3 The Bus
- Best Courier
- Big Lots!
- Columbia Gas
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- GRAZE Seasonal Market & Grill
- Heidelberg Distributing Company
- Dr. Robert Houser, Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery of Columbus, Inc.
- inVentiv Health
- Jack Daniel’s
- Jacob W. Hill, CFP, Edward Jones
- Jefferson Country Club
- The Lakes Country Club
- Meza Wine Shop
- Milo’s Catering
- Navigator Management Partners
- Northstar Family Dental
- The OSU Department of Gynecologic Oncology
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Dr. Brad Pewitt and Eileen Pewitt
- Piada Italian Street Food
- Professionals for Women’s Health
- Shremshock Architects & Engineers
- Spirit Services Company
- Thomas Tool & Mold Company
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- TriAd Marketing & Media
- West-Camp Press
- Wickertree Tennis & Fitness
- Winking Lizard Tavern – Polaris
- WNCI 97.9
- Yabo’s Tacos – Westerville