RAISE Summer 2017 Newsletter
RAISE is your official source for All Things Crawford Crew; our focus, our mission and the impact we are making on others with your help! The goal of RAISE is to raise awareness, education, funds and ultimately survivors. We guarantee you will learn something from RAISE and also take away a better understanding of the importance of our efforts. If you did not receive RAISE as an email and want to in the future please make sure to subscribe here.
Join Us on January 20, 2018
for the 6th Annual Raise A Racket!
We want to thank all our 2017 sponsors, generous donors, volunteer and attendees. Without each and every one of you, we would not be able to fulfill our mission to raise funds to support education, research and community outreach programs for cervical cancer awareness.
We are thrilled to announce the 5th Annual Raise A Racket raised over $52,000, and had over 300 people in attendance. This was our largest amount raised to date and we are excited to start planning for an even bigger 2018!
Di Crawford and The Crawford Crew
- 93.3 The Bus
- Best Courier
- Big Lots!
- Columbia Gas
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- GRAZE Seasonal Market & Grill
- Heidelberg Distributing Company
- Dr. Robert Houser, Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery of Columbus, Inc.
- inVentiv Health
- Jack Daniel’s
- Jacob W. Hill, CFP, Edward Jones
- Jefferson Country Club
- The Lakes Country Club
- Meza Wine Shop
- Milo’s Catering
- Navigator Management Partners
- Northstar Family Dental
- The OSU Department of Gynecologic Oncology
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Dr. Brad Pewitt and Eileen Pewitt
- Piada Italian Street Food
- Professionals for Women’s Health
- Shremshock Architects & Engineers
- Spirit Services Company
- Thomas Tool & Mold Company
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- TriAd Marketing & Media
- West-Camp Press
- Wickertree Tennis & Fitness
- Winking Lizard Tavern – Polaris
- WNCI 97.9
- Yabo’s Tacos – Westerville