August 12, 2009 would have been a day like any other for Diane Crawford had that not been the day she learned she had cervical cancer.Two weeks earlier, a routine appointment with her gynecologist revealed abnormal cells in her cervix. A few weeks after that, she endured a radical hysterectomy. Thanks to early detection and the quick work of her doctors, Diane is now cancer free.
Her first thoughts after diagnosis were of her husband, Andy, and their three children where anyone’s head would turn in similar circumstances. What will not surprise you if you know Di personally is that her next thoughts were about helping others.
Helping others is what The Crawford Crew is about.
RAISE A RACKET 2016!
Saturday, January 23rd
We are honored to welcome Doug Ulman as our
President & CEO, Pelotonia
Our Partners – Building Awareness of Cervical Cancer
- Wickertree Tennis and Fitness
- Spirit Services Corp.
- Navigator Management Partners
- Best Courier
- Yabo’s Tacos
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
- ColdStone Creamery – Westerville
- Shremshock Architects and Engineers
- Andy’s Frame Setting
- Barkan Meizlish Handelman Goodin DeRose Wentz, LLP
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Professionals for Women’s Health
- Small Batch Candle Co.